Now that I have my Google Reader in order, here are a few links and notes:
- I stumbled upon this literally. It’s some freaky animation, but it’s dope nonetheless. (Pascal Campion)
- This article by Michael Lewis was really good. It discusses Shane Battier, Duke alum and current Houston Rockets player, and the intersection between the stats and the intangibles. (NYTimes)
- My kids call me an OG (original gangsta). Here’s one reason why: I built my own computer. You, too, can be a bad-ass. Just follow these steps. (Lifehacker)
- JD officially has the dopest Valentine’s Day poem I’ve ever heard. OK, maybe not, but it’s still cool. Mathematicians stand up! (JD2718)
- Rep. Michael Capuano tears an asshole into the Bank CEOs that showed up at in front of the House Financial Services Committee. (NYMag)
- A big shout-out to my favorite nationally syndicated cartoonist / editorialist, RJ Matson. I love his cartoons.
And if I see another cartoon of Obama, MLK, and Lincoln mixed in, I’m gonna shoot the Internet square in the mainframe.
Jose, who has a lot of writing to do …