To my New York State math teacher brethren,
By giving you these three PDFs, I’m also sharing where I work. Yes, I’m also going to say I made these documents, which is 85% true (the other 15% was done by others in my school’s math department, but I’ll give them absolute deference to within my school when asked “Who made these?”) Please note that these are just drafts and if there’s anything we need to add, let me know. Also note that NY hasn’t mapped out completely how they’re going to roll out the Common Core in this state.
Otherwise, enjoy and share alike. Just make sure that if you’re going to use it, leave a comment here and say hello.
Aren’t they just pretty?
Jose, who loves sharing and sharing alike …
P.S. – As a bonus, check this out, too. We haven’t started the school year yet, so if I can have it, you can, too. (That list isn’t mine, I promise.)