A few notes:
- This weather’s been so absurd lately, hasn’t it? I’ve bought more umbrellas in the past month than I’ve had to my entire life. It’s a rather heated meeting between fire and rain …
- Speaking of which, I know everyone wants to know what I’ve been listening to non-stop for the last couple of months. Without further adieu:
- Babyface’s “Playlist,” which includes “Fire and Rain,” “Time In A Bottle,” and “Shower The People.” (Didn’t know I was into folk, right?)
- Jaydiohead and OJayZis. They’re exactly what they sound like (Jay-Z + Radiohead and Jay-Z + Oasis, respectively. Plus, they’re free.)
- U2, “Even Better Than The Real Thing”
- The Jacksons, “Destiny”
- The Beatles, “For No One”
- Oasis, “Champagne Supernova”
- Last week was the first week I went over 700 views of this blog. Thanks to all of you who left insightful and profound comments in the last few posts. Sometimes I lose confidence in the depth and breadth that people can express themselves on the web, as too many of us leave a selected few to express our thoughts and actions for us, but then I get comments like I got last week, and I’m re-inspired.
- One last thought: the mere fact that I thought about something makes it a possibility, no matter how small. I mean it.
Jose, who chooses to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard …