A few notes:
- If you want to punish your son, this might actually work. At least we hope so. (Boing Boing)
- Wait, so is the NYC Department of Education part of NYC or not? It’s tricky … (Gotham Schools)
- After much thinking, my thinking falls right in line with Clay Burrell’s thinking about Arne Duncan. I’ll reserve judgment until he’s actually annoyed me.
- This is how I wished the New York Times would look like one day.
Most of you reading this are probably asking yourselves, what could Jose Vilson probably want for Christmas? Not that you’re actually looking to buy anything for me, but most people can probably tell the type of person someone is by the gifts they get. For example, I got my girlfriend a ******** and some ******* because she’s not that flashy, but she likes things classy (you really think I was going to tell you?)
Nonetheless, besides this convenient list I left on my sidebar (try here), I want this for Christmas:
1. World Peace (duh)
2. This guy’s shoe
3. Tickets to this
4. Better yet, tickets to this
5. This, though I’m going to invest in one eventually
6. Can’t ever have too much of this (ever)
7. Or this
8. A relief from this
9. Whatever you get, just don’t get me the leg lamp.
What do YOU want for Christmas?!
Jose, who regrets not shopping for Christmas earlier, but loves the online stuff.
BTW, this guy
is a much better symbol for my Christmases than this guy.