When I posted my top ten blogs from 2013, Bill Fitzgerald wondered if these were also my favorites. Silly. Of course not. I love almost all my posts. Hopefully so do you. In case you didn’t, though, I sifted through each post and created a list of the ones that I loved that didn’t make it on the previous list. Here they are:
- Invisibility and People of Color in Education Reform
- Embracing The Elephant (Race and Education Reform)
- Stop and Frisk These Test Scores
- Kendrick Lamar’s Control (Happy Birthday, Hip-Hop)
- Hear Women Speak On Women (A Small Rejoinder To My Own Privilege)
- On Almost Meeting Jonah Edelman
- Born To Do This Shit (Personal Legends and Teaching)
- Are Common Core Arguments Too Coddled? OMGLOL Yes.
- Changing The Language From Anti-Testing To Pro-Whole Child
- How I Might Have Intro’d The Bammy Awards
I whittled this list down to ten posts. Admittedly, #6, #8, and #10 were my attempts at humor, but the rest try to connect the dots about different discussions we’ve all had. In any case, enjoy and let me know what you think of this list.
P.S. – I left off a few because, well, I’m using them in my book.