A few links:
- Part 2 of the Take Notes series, where yours truly discusses the idea of Latinoness and Spanish. Does one really need to speak Spanish to be Latino? [MiBodegaOnline]
- How do you understand value? [Echo Enduring]
- How rich do you think you are? The answer might surprise you. [Global Rich List]
- A good list of Black-Latinos on the rise. (and no it doesn’t include me) [Amplify]
- If you haven’t seen this, Arne Duncan called Hurricane Katrina the best thing to happen to New Orleans’ education system. Stay classy, Arne. [PREA Prez]
90 days gone from my students’ 8th greade year. 90 more to go. Let’s do it.
Mr. V, who’s all mamse mamasa mama kusa …