A few links:
- If you enjoy the material here, please consider adding yourself to my fan page. Thank you.
- Is President Bush drinking again? The NY Mag Intelligencer seems to think so.
- Also, it’s nothing personal against Mike Bloomberg, but dude, now you’re going to ride the GOP line? Really? This might be the first double-dutching mayor I’ve ever seen.
- Amauri’s probably one of my favorite Google Reader sharers, and his latest share about how revolutionary Marxists are just like evangelical Christians is a beautiful reason why.
- Oh, Charles Barkley, your candor belongs in the Hall of Fame with you, that’s for sure. But admitting that you were about to get some right when you got snapped for a DUI? Definitely uncivilized. (Thanks, Deadspin)
- If you ever wondered what would happen if the makers of Mario and Mortal Kombat got together, wonder no longer. Fuckin’ awesome.
- Lastly, my quote of the week:
“The really bad news? Law enforcement, educators, and even parents are holding girls responsible for stopping it while entirely overlooking systemic and cultural influences that breed violent behavior.”
– Courtney E. Martin, “Deadly Medicine for Youth Violence“
Jose, who will have a letter to Barack Obama on Monday, what teachers do on Tuesday, and a reflection of In The Heights on Thursday …